Tuesday, June 14, 2011

what if.

I've been having a rough time lately for reasons that I will not share. I've been working on making myself feel better. I've been keeping myself occupied, eating healthier, etc. etc, to keep my mind off things. My favorite musical artist is a sister duo called "Meg & Dia". I seriously can listen to just them for days on end. Today I have had this song, "What If",  on repeat because it really speaks to me at the moment. You can check it out for yourself below:


I also drew a picture to go with the song at work today.:


Sometimes you just need a reminder.

xoxo
- Mel

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great drawing, Melissa! I think sometimes it great to write out feelings or in your case draw them...I love it and how you matched it ot the song! I hope you are feeling better about things now and I'm sending a few extra smiles your way! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this drawling! It's really great!! Meg and Dia love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete